Tour of Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius from Naples
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Avoid the traffic - transportation included so you won't be late
Pick-up at the hotel at 10:00 am and transfer to Pompeii for a guided tour of the archaeological excavations. The guide will illustrate the most evocative places of the city such as the Forum, the Baths, the House of the Vettii and the Lupanare buried by ashes during the eruption of 79 AD. Lunch break including pizza margherita and a drink. Transfer to Torre del greco from which you access the Vesuvius National Park up to a height of 1000 meters. Break at the parking lot and walk to the summit of the only active volcano in continental Europe. Visit the evocative crater at 1200 mt. height from which you can see the Gulf of Naples stretching from Capo Miseno to the tip of Campanella. Return to the hotel at approximately 5:00 pm.
- Admission tickets to the sites
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
Pickup from your hotel or accommodation in Naples
- At checkout, you will be asked to provide the pick-up address from Naples
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
Departures from Naples every day at 10.00am
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...