Taste New Orleans' most unique, tasty, and trendy food with this 3-hour tour in the Lower Garden District!
Follow your local guide into the award-winning restaurants as well as a trendy neighborhood with beautiful architecture, curving streets and old-world NOLA charm! The tour takes place right at the foot of Magazine Street, NOLA's greatest shopping destination, with six gorgeous miles of every type of shop, restaurant and bar you can imagine. This tour features America's most famous bologna sandwich, meal-sized gourmet donuts, and a mix of flavors from Korea, Vietnam, Mexico, and more!
This tour includes 5 tastings at different establishments (subject to change):
- Turkey & The Wolf – Playful, inventive sandwiches and cocktails in a quirky, ostentatious space
- Juan’s Flying Burrito – The world’s first Creole Taqueria combines funky Louisiana cooking with timeless Tex-Mex staples
- Little Korea BBQ – A pioneering barbecue joint replete with oversized portions, exceptional experiences, and fusion tastes
- Stein’s Deli – A Jewish-Italian deli with outrageous flavors, authoritative ingredients, and a massive selection of craft beers
- District Donuts – 100% scratch and 100% fresh baked goods, sandwiches, and sliders