Get ready to see real haunted sites in the French Quarter! This spooky 2-hour ghost tour of New Orleans is guaranteed to give you a ghostly experience! Hear mysterious legends and lore from your entertaining guide, who shares eerie tales that have also been featured on the History Channel! With its colorful past and unique traditions, it’s no wonder that so many New Orleans’ homes and taverns have been investigated by paranormal investigators!
Ghosts and spirits walking tour
Availability: Fridays to Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a walking tour of the French Quarter at nighttime
- Find out why New Orleans has been referred to as "the most haunted city in America"
- Visit the most "haunted" sites and hear about their stories
What to expect
- Walking tour
- Local guide
What's not included
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Children ages 0-5: free
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please meet at the Lighthouse Ticket Office at 400 Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River, behind the JAX Brewery.
What to remember
- Face mask required at all times. Temperature checks required before the tour start. Social distancing is required during tours. Hand sanitizer available
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Fridays to Sundays
- Tour begins at 7.00 pm
Gray Line Louisiana
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.