Explore the enchanting and charming historic French Quarter, where you'll get to know in-depth ‘The City that Care Forgot’! On this tour, you'll experience the very best highlights of New Orleans starting from the buzzy French Quarter you'll make your way to the mysterious ground cemetery, the opulent Garden District and finally to St. Charles Avenue. Absorb the sights and sounds of the city as you learn about its fascinating history and eclectic contemporary culture from your friendly local guide.
Sightseeing & traditions
New Orleans city and cemetery tour
Availability: Fridays and Saturdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get to know the more spooky side of New Orleans!
- Explore the charming and bustling French Quarter
- Gain insight historical knowledge of New Orleans!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Climate controlled transportation to and from the cemetery
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Optional gratuities
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please meet at the Gray Line “Lighthouse” Ticket Office in the French Quarter at Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River.
What to remember
- Face mask required at all times. Temperature checks required before the tour start. Social distancing is required during tours. Hand sanitizer available
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- During warmer months, please wear lightly colored clothing; caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested
- Fridays and Saturdays
- Tours begin at 11.00 am
Gray Line Louisiana
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.