Sinister Criminal Intentions
- Learn all about the most terrible criminals of NOLA's past
- Get the gory details of bloody murders
- Gain a historical perspective on the city's dark history
Maybe ghost stories don’t quite pique your interest, but you have that curiosity about the dark side of humanity. Some of the most terrifying things are what people do to each other, and perhaps you want to glimpse into this corrupt corner of existence.
We’ll bring you on a tour of the sordid details behind New Orleans’ dark, bloody murders. You’ll visit locations in the French Quarter where the echoes of gruesome crimes of murder still cry out.
This city, while soulful and charming, has always had a seedy side from its beginnings. From being settled by the dregs of France—people offered to be released from poorhouses and prisons if they boarded ship for Louisiana—to the delinquency and depravity of today, where the unspeakable still happens. On this tour you’ll see where it all happened, and understand the history behind it.
- 1.5-2 hour guided walking tour with stories
- Personal expenses
- Seniors 65+: reduced
400 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
Meet on the stairs near the statue
- Content is for mature audiences, 16 and over
- Tour is designed to be 1.5 hours, but can run up to 2 hours
- Check in is 15 minutes prior to start
- Tours go on rain or shine
- Tours are about a mile walk
- Tour does not end where tour starts - guest will be helped after the tour with directions to where they are going next
Every day at 5.00pm and 7.00pm
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana in a custom built swamp boat. Native guides will r...
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
On the grounds of Oak Alley, enjoy a sumptuous Plantation Country Brunch featuring Crawfish Etouffee...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
Gear up for possibly the most fun walking tour you've ever had! This three-hour cocktail history tou...