Spooky kid-friendly family ghost tour
- Discover New Orleans with a fantastic kid-friendly ghost tour
- Learn all about the city and have fun while you do!
- Explore the French Quarter with your professional guide
Taking the whole family on vacation to New Orleans? Our charming city isn’t just for adults! We offer a kid-friendly and just-scary-enough Ghost Tour of NOLA that the whole family can enjoy.
All ages of chill-seekers will love this guided tour of the French Quarter, a neighborhood brimming with eerie secrets and supernatural activity. As you walk to some of the most haunted locations in the city, experience spooky stories and unexplained events—all made appropriate for adults and kids alike.
We’ll take you and the little ones on a storytelling adventure through the beautiful- and haunted- French Quarter that your kids will talk about the whole way home!
Andrew Jackson Hotel
- 1.5 hour 'spooky' (but not too spooky) walking tour with professional guide
- Children 5 years and under: free
- Children 6-12 years of age: reduced
- Seniors 65+: reduced
520 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130
Fence along street, next to the Creole Cookery
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Check in is 15 minutes prior to start
- A restroom break in middle of tour will be provided
- The tour does not end where it starts - your guide will help with directions to your next destination
- Comfy shoes should be worn, as we will be standing and walking for 1.5 - 2 hours
Every day at 5.00pm
On the grounds of Oak Alley, enjoy a sumptuous Plantation Country Brunch featuring Crawfish Etouffee...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
Gear up for possibly the most fun walking tour you've ever had! This three-hour cocktail history tou...
Satisfy both your appetite and intellect with a four-hour New Orleans food and cocktail history tour...
Your tour starts on Bourbon Street where you’ll meet your local expert guide and a small group of no...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...