Ageless vampires, star-crossed lovers, ice-cold beverages, and a ghostly, ever-changing parade of New Orleans’ most wicked characters. You’ve heard rumor of the ‘Devil’s Empire’ — now immerse yourself in its disturbing truth. Leave behind beads and baubles and descend into an adults-only tour through the Hottest Hell of America’s Most Haunted City.
Walking the Devil's Empire tour
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Paranormal walking tour with in-person guide
- Lincensed, insured, and bonded tour operator
- Guided tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- We do not go inside of haunted structures
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
801 North Rampart Street, New Orleans, LA, USA
- This tour is suited for ages 17+
What people say about this experience
Visit Oak Alley Plantation for a tour full of beauty and adventure, discover Louisiana's swamps and meanders and have a close encounter with the alligators.
Explore an authentic Oak Alley Plantation on this guided tour! Get all the interesting and alluring facts as you explore the area.
Discover local and traditional cuisine of New Orleans, learn the history of the city and indulge in seafood, gumbo and all the delights of bayou country!
Book this audio-guided tour available on your smartphone! Explore New Orleans' Garden District at your own pace!
Leave the kids behind and join this adults-only tour to learn about the notorious and sometimes scandalous women of the French Quarter.
Explore New Orleans' Treme neighborhood on a guided walking tour. Visit the oldest African American neighborhood in the country, dating back to the 1720s when Free People of Color made their homes here.
Discover Louisiana's swamps and meanders, learn the unique history of the Cajun town of Frenier and have a close encounter with the alligators.
Book tickets for a guided New Orleans combo tour, see the city by car and enjoy a Louisiana swamp boat ride
Book tickets for a New Orleans guided walking tour through the French Quarter with a historian guide