Enjoy this half-day tour in Newcastle. Starting from the iconic Nobbys Beach, you will discover the surrounding coastline, continuing along the harbor to discover the changing face of Newcastle taking time to admire street art and artists' murals. Next, ride into the suburbs where many makers and creators live, you will sample the products of some great local brewers and gin distillers. The tour finishes with lunch in a very unique local venue.
Tickets and events
Newcastle's essentials and the 'burbs half-day tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore Newcastle like a local including some off-the-beaten-track suburbs
- Make stops along the way and learn more about the city
- Discover something new about Newcastle, perfect for locals and first-timers alike
What to expect
- Guided bike tour
- Food and beverage
Newcastle East NSW 2300, Australia
Nobbys Beach, Newcastle
What to remember
- Itinerary may change due to weather conditions and venue operations
- It's recommended that you wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing suitable for the weather
- Please bring water, sunscreen, hat, phone, camera, and hand sanitizer, and a small backpack to carry your personal belongings
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.