Niagara Falls twilight rainbow tour
- See the majestic night-time illuminations on Niagara Falls
- Tour the Niagara region with a licensed local guide
- Journey behind Niagara Falls for an amazing experience
- Enjoy a panoramic view from Skylon Tower with a free return pass
During your twilight rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will get an informative and historical overview of the Niagara Falls region from the Canadian side of the border.
Niagara Falls is one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders known for its breathtaking beauty and mighty roar from 570 liters of water per second cascading over the brinks of the Horseshoe, American and Bridal Veil waterfalls. You will:
- Explore the power of Niagara Falls from the scenic tunnels on the Journey Behind the Falls
- Enjoy the candy-colored panoramic illumination view at the 236-meter (775 feet) Skylon Tower
- Visit the Botanical Gardens, School of Horticulture and Floral Clock
- See the Table Rock Complex, giant whirlpool and hydro-electric power plants
Sit back, relax and enjoy the vast history that your guide will share, from daredevil tales to Native American legends and folklore to fun facts and amazing stories.
- Tour of the Niagara Falls region with a licensed local guide
- Rest stop for souvenir shopping and/or snacks
- All admission and attraction fees
- Parking fees
- Local Niagara Falls Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All taxes and tolls
- Children 5-12 years old: reduced
- Children 4 years and under: free (sitting on adult's lap)
- Hotel pick-up from centrally located hotel or pick-up point
- Time will be allotted for a quick stop for some souvenir shopping and/or snacks and beverages
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Raincoats provided for your up close experience
- Border crossing documents such as passport and/or visa required for cross-border tours
- Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24-hour advanced notice
- MUST confirm 24 hours in advance
- Must have 24-hour cancellation notice for full refund
- No refunds will be made with less than 24-hour notice or due to the lack of border crossing documentation
- DOWNTOWN NIAGARA FALLS HOTELS US & Canada (downtown corridor only)
- INFORMATION CENTER (6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304)
- INFORMATION CENTER (4620 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304)
- There is pickup in Buffalo for a $40 flat fee per party. Fee will be assessed when you call 24 hours in advance for reservation confirmation
- Daily from May to October: 5pm
- Please note: the tour time is subject to change due to the variation in sunset time. The tour is slightly pushed back throughout the season so guests are able to see the illumination before the end of the tour
During your rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will get an informative and historical tour of Niagar...
Your Maid in America tour of Niagara Falls will give you an informative and historical tour of the n...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
Embrace the natural beauty of iconic Niagara Falls on this small-group, 90 minutes fully escorted. B...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...