- Depart from Lewiston, NY for an adventure on the Niagara River rapids with a professional guide
- Bring a change of clothes, this tour is guaranteed to leave you soaked
On this jet-boat adventure, you'll spend 45 minutes to 1 hour discovering the history and geography of the area. Experience the thrill of whitewater rapids up close with a professional tour guide. This is the perfect adventure for your trip to the American side of the falls!
Lewiston (American-side) Departure:
You'll find the American-side jet boating location on the waterfront boardwalk in the historic village of Lewiston, NY. Jet boating check-in and the RiverShop are located on the lower level of the Water Street Landing restaurant. Getting to Lewiston from Niagara Falls, NY takes approximately 10 minutes on the Niagara Scenic Parkway, and please keep in mind that transportation is not included in your ticket price.
- Ponchos, splash suits and sweaters (if needed)
- Water shoes
- Mandatory life jackets
- Children ages 6-12 years
Lewiston Departure – 115 South Water St., Lewiston, New York 14092
- Tours operate rain or shine
- You are required to arrive 45 minutes prior to departure time
- Passengers must be at least 44" (111 cm) tall
- ALL children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with back, neck, heart, respiratory issues or osteoporosis or any other injuries
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- At the dock all guests will receive gear ponchos, water shoes and life jackets are always available for guests. Depending on the temperature more gear may be available and mandatory for guests to wear on the boat
- You will be absolutely soaked, so please a full change of clothes (undergarments too!)
- There are free changing rooms, lockers for valuables (at no additional cost), and places to store a change of clothes and towels at all locations
- Tours run May-October
- Timetable varies depending on departure location. Please see calendar for availability
During your twilight rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will get an informative and historical overv...
Your Maid in America tour of Niagara Falls will give you an informative and historical tour of the n...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent ...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...