Get as close as possible to Niagara Falls on this private, 6-hour escape to one of the world’s most incredible natural wonders and the surrounding Niagara Falls, USA region. Take a thrilling journey to the edge of the falls on the iconic Maid of the Mist boat ride. Visit the famous Floral Clock, one of the largest in the world and learn about the nearby Thousand Islands, the Whirlpool Rapids, the Botanical Gardens and much more. Enjoy lunch or dinner at Tony Roma's Niagara Falls USA. Local hotel pickup and drop-off included.
National park tours
Private American-side Niagara Falls tour with lunch
Duration: 6 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy a private tour of Niagara Falls from the American-side with a complimentary driver and guide
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with selected menu
What's not included
- Children 3-11; reduced
- Children 0-3 free but ride on lap of adult at all times
What to remember
- Confirmation will be received 48 hours after booking
- You must bring a valid passport (required) and any visas if applicable
- Tour is subject to weather conditions (dress appropriately) and availability
- Daily at 9.00am and 12.00pm (noon)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.