Take a ride on bike in Nice and explore the surroundings! Take advantage of the cycle paths offered by the City of Nice to discover the city in complete freedom and in complete safety. Avoid traffic jams and start by riding along the sea on the Promenade des Anglais. Then go explore old Nice and its picturesque Cours Saleya market, restaurants and colorful little streets. Want to see some panoramic views? Ride all the way up to the Castle hill and admire the panorama. Feeling extra motivated? Pedal towards Cap d'Antibes or Villefranche Sur Mer for a scenic ride of a few hours on the French Riviera.
City bike rental in Nice
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 48 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favourite parts
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Map with circuit examples
- Anti-theft device
- Use of equipment
2 Rue Halévy, Nice, France
Show your voucher at the mobilboard agency, located behind the Ruhl Méridien Hotel (parking access: Interparking Rulh Méridien)
What to remember
- Pick a 2h, 4h, 1-day or 2-day rental (from 9.30am to 6pm from October to May and 9am to 8pm during summer)
- If you opt for the 2-day rental, make sure your bike is locked up and safe at night
- Booking available every 30 minutes from 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who will be signing the rental contract
- Minimum required age for participants is 14 years old
- Minimum required height is 150cm (4ft 9in)
- A security deposit and an identity document will be requested on site
- Knowledge of the highway code is necessary
- The user must be in possession of a valid identity document throughout the rental
- Booking time slot from 9.30am to 6.00pm
- Agency opens from 9.30am to 6.00pm from October to May and 9am to 8pm during summer
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.