French Riviera panorama day tour
- Discover a medieval village : Eze
- Drive toward the Principality of Monaco
- Dream in the famous of Cannes
- Arrive in Antibes and stroll in the old town
The driver wll pick you up at your hotel and hit the coast road and the famous corniche road heading to Eze. From there, you'll enjoy the spectacular sea views. Eze is a perched medieval village with boutiques carved in the rock. Here is the Fragonard perfume factory where you'll discover the world of senses and flowers.
You'll drive to Monaco and stop on the famous Rock for a visit of the old town, the Prince Palace and the Cathedral where Grace and Rainier were married. You'll then drive through the formula 1 Grand Prix circuit to reach Monte Carlo where you'll experience real elegance and luxury at the Casino Square.
You'll then head to Cannes, admire La Croisette and walk on the footsteps of the biggest actors at the Film Festival Palace.
Lay back and enjoy a panoramic drive with breathtaking views of the different bays of Juan-Les-Pins and Antibes. You'll pass by exclusive Cap of Antibes, home of the famous Billionaires. Once in the provencal city of Antibes, take a walk in the busy Old town and by the Billionaires quay where helicopters and yachts are there in abundance.
- Guided visit of the Fragonard perfume factory in Eze
- Transportation in a 8 seated minivan
- Local Driver Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Food & Drinks
- Children (under 12): reduced
Our driver picks you up at your hotel in Nice or Cannes
- Palace open April to October : +8€
- Cousteau's Oceanographic Museum : +14€ / +16€ in July and in August.
- Casino closed in the morning
- Picasso Museum closed every Monday
- Picasso Museum is not included
Departure from Nice at 9.00am
Departure from Cannes at 8.00am
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Discover the authentic Italian Riviera, “Baia dei Fiori”, between sea and mountains, sea side resort...
At the sunset drive along the seacoast road toward the “rock” of Monaco. Where the emblematic old to...
Enjoy a surprising immersion through Nice’s city. Let you tell its highlights, its anecdotes and leg...
Meet your private guide driver at your chosen address and start your private and customized tour at ...
Inspired by the historic Grasse mansion, this private workshop offers you the ultimate luxury of on-...