Florida was a well-known pirate hang-out in the 17th and 18th centuries – both Captain Kidd and Blackbeard were active here – so it makes sense to offer a taste of those buccaneering times on a Gulf Coast adventure. Sailing from the heart of Clearwater Beach – within walking distance of many of the attractions and the iconic Pier 60 – Captain Memo’s is tailor-made for a genuine family-friendly two-hour excursion aboard the Pirate’s Ransom. It all starts with a hearty “Welcome aboard!” from the Captain’s crew before the ship sets sail for the calm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, where you can spot dolphins frolicking along the shore. Every voyage offers the chance to immerse yourself in pirate antics during the two-hour odyssey, which always includes a treasure hunt, face painting, water gun games, story-telling, and dancing.
Clearwater Beach pirate cruise adventure with lunch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Beach time
- Lunch at a local beachside restaurant
- 2 hour Pirate cruise adventure on the waters of Clearwater Beach
- One free beverage or beer/wine onboard the boat
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3-11)
Orlando Starflyer at ICON Park - 8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas.
- Icon Park at 7.15am: 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
- Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill at 7.30am: 12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836
- Margaritaville Resort Orlando at 8.00am: 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34747
What to remember
- The cruise is suitable for all ages
- The Pirate’s Ransom is a fully modern vessel built to US Coast Guard requirements
- There are complimentary drinks for all guests – sodas for children, beer and wine for guest pirates 21 and over and snacks are available for sale
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Real Florida Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.