In the heart of this vibrant, three-mile stretch of coastal chic, you’ll find the Clearwater Beach Marina. At the center of the Marina is one of the great waterway experiences Florida can offer – the Sea Screamer. Now, the Sea Screamer is not just the world’s largest speedboat. But it certainly is the most enchanting all-round experience with the region’s bottle-nose dolphins, who love to play in the wake of this eye-catching speedster. With its dual twin-turbocharged engines and specially-designed deep-V hull, the Sea Screamer is the perfect way to roar along the Clearwater coastline and invite the dolphins to leap into its foaming trail as it hits top speeds. The longboat will provide plenty of views of the panoramic coast, as well as the excitement of powering through the waves at full throttle. After your maritime adventure, you still have the fun and enjoyment of ‘America’s Beach’ – voted the No.1 in the country year after year – to revel in for the rest of the day. The Beach Walk promenade offers an enticing array of shops, restaurants, and bars, and then you can hit Pier 60 for that iconic Clearwater Beach photograph.
Clearwater Beach speedboat adventure with lunch
- See views of the panoramic coast
- Experience the Clearwater coastline at top speeds aboard a speedboat
- Explore the Beach Walk promenade shops, restaurants, and bars
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Beach time
- Lunch at a local beachside restaurant
- 1 hour narrated tour aboard speed boat
- Roundtrip transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Infants (under 3 years old)
Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas.
- Icon Park at 7.15am: 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
- Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill at 7.30am: 12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836
- Margaritaville Resort Orlando at 8.00am: 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- The longboat is Coast Guard licensed and includes comfortable bucket seats, two restrooms, and refreshments
- This gently-sloping beach and mild waves are ideal for children
- Select dates: see calendar
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...
Join the horseback trail ride tour to explore the natural eco-communities and terrain. See a variety...
You've got some of Miami's top picks wrapped up in one on this action-packed daytrip. Hold on to you...
At Universal’s Islands of Adventure, you’ll find The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Hogsmeade™, ...