Miami hop-on hop-off tour with roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Enjoy a continental breakfast bag on the way there
- See the best sights of Miami on two bus loops
Miami is the city not to be missed in Florida. You can get there quickly and easily, even if you’re staying in Orlando. You’ll be picked up and given a continental breakfast bag enroute. You’ll arrive at the Bayfront Central Station where you can immediately join the hop-on hop-off tour bus.
With art, architecture, museums, shopping and dining opportunities at every stop, this tour highlights the very best of Miami's attractions.
There are two loops to choose from, each with live commentary and regular departures:
Hop-on hop-off city loop
- Buses depart every 30 minutes. Entire loop takes 1.5 hours
- Central Station at Bayfront Park/Bayside Marketplace- 301 North Biscayne Boulevard
- Vizcaya and Miami Science Museum - S Miami Avenue and SE 32nd Road
- Coconut Grove Station - Grand Avenue and Virginia Street
- Biltmore Hotel - 1200 Anastasia Avenue
- Venetian Pool – De Soto Boulevard and Almeria Avenue
- Coral Gables Downtown - Ponce de Leon Boulevard and Aragon
- Cuban Eateries – SW 8th Street and SW 36th Avenue
- Little Havana - Domino Park on SW 8th Street and 15th Avenue
Hop-on hop-off uptown loop
- Buses depart every 45 minutes. Entire loop takes 1 hour.
- Central Station - Bayfront Park / Bayside 301 North Biscayne Boulevard
- Perez Art Museum Miami - Museum Park
- Trinity Episcopal Cathedral - Northeast 16th Street & North Bayshore Drive
- S & S Dinner - Northeast 2nd Avenue & 17th Street
- Wynwood Art District - # 1 - North Miami Avenue & Northeast 26th Street
- Midtown Miami - # 1 - Midtown Boulevard & Northeast 34th Street
- Design District - Northeast 40th Street & Northeast 1st Avenue
- Midtown Miami - # 2 - North Miami Avenue & Northwest 34th Terrace
- Wynwood Art District - # 2 - North Miami Avenue & Northwest 26th Street
- Wynwood Walls - Northwest 2nd Avenue & Northwest 25th Street
- Black Police Precinct Museum - Northwest 11th Street & Northwest 5th Avenue
- Jackson Soul Food Restaurant - Northwest 3rd Avenue & Northwest 10th Street
- History Miami Museum - Northwest 1st Avenue & Northwest 1st Street
- Historic Miami - West Flagler Street & Northeast 2nd Avenue
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando to Miami
- Breakfast bag
- Miami hop-on hop-off bus for one day
- Lunch and dinner
- Children (ages 3-11)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- Transportation back to Orlando departs from the South Beach area. Your tour guide will provide you with a map. Make sure you take a bus to South Beach at the end of the day
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Thursday and Sunday
- Pick-ups start 6.05am
- Departure from Orlando 7.00am
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
This amazing tour package is a great way to experience Wild Florida with roundtrip transportation fr...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...