Explore the cobblestone streets of St. Augustine and make a stop in at the Pirate and Treasure Museum. Check out one of the world’s largest collections of authentic pirate artifacts and shipwreck treasures. World-class, award-winning interactives make this hands-on museum an experience that every family member will enjoy and heralded as one of the best museums in the world. Your day includes plenty of time to explore the town, shop in the gift shops, and dine in one of the excellent restaurants on the cobblestone streets.
St. Augustine with Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Spend the day in the oldest town in the U.S.
- Discover the secrets of the Golden Age of Piracy
- See authentic pirate artifacts and shipwreck treasures
- Roundtrip Transportation to St. Augustine
- Admission to Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Guide Assistance
- Food and Drink
Meeting points throughout the tourism corridors of Orlando, Lake Buena Vista, and Kissimmee including the Disney and Universal areas. Please arrive at your meeting location at least 5 to 10 minutes prior to the departure time. Wait outside the meeting point as the Guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for guests.
- If you have not yet chosen a pickup location, please contact the Grayline Orlando office to schedule one
- See calendar
- Departure time varies based on hotel pick-up point