Visit Wild Florida’s Gator Park for the chance to see Florida’s native land-dwelling animals and various species of tropical birds. Discover the amazing park filled with zebras, turkey, watusi, zedonk, deer, water buffalo, emu, wild boar and zebu monster alligators. Hop over to the tropical bird aviary, watch the park's shows and demonstrations, pick up a souvenir at the gift shop and soak in the views from the 500 ft. sightseeing dock. Walk through the Hawk Swamp boardwalk to experience the pristine Florida cypress swamp ecosystem.
Excursions & day trips
Wild Florida Gator Park admission
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See some of Florida's famous alligators
- Discover over 200 different native and exotic animals
- Enjoy numerous interactive shows and activities
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Interactive animal shows and activities
What's not included
- Souvenir photos
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission
Wild Florida, 3301 Lake Cypress Rd, Kenansville, Florida, 34739
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday from 9 am - 6 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.