Wild Florida roundtrip transportation only
- Roundtrip transportation from Central Florida hotel areas
- Sit back, relax and let someone else do the driving
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of transportation to Wild Florida. You'll arrive around 9.30am and depart 12.45pm - plenty of time to enjoy an airboat ride or a tour of the wildlife park.
Don't have tickets yet? Save money with the airboat tour with transportation package - click here.
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas
- Admission to park
- Airboat ride
- Food and beverages
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- Departure daily 8.30am
- Pick-ups begin one hour before departure
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
Spend a day at Clearwater Beach and learn more about Florida's marine life on this full-day excursio...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...
It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world s...