- Visit some of the most important and beautiful attractions of Palermo
- Enjoy a guided walking tour through the old squares and markets of the city center
- Taste some delicious street food at the ancient "Mercato del Capo", the main street food market in the city
This private tour, lasting for about 3.5 hours, will give you the opportunity to explore the culture and the amazing street food of Palermo.
Starting from Piazza Verdi (next to the Rouge at Noir cinema), you will follow your guide along via Maqueda and Quattro Canti, get a view of the Pretoria fountain, Piazza Bellini with the Church of the Internal Admiral, the upper Cassaro andthen you'll reach the beautiful Cathedral of Palermo.
Your guide will then take you to Mercato del Capo the ancient famous street food market in the city. There, you'll have the chance to enjoy the street food you prefer... Don't be shy and ask you guide for recommendations on what to get
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- street food price
- entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Piazza Verdi, Palermo, Italy
Meet your guide next to cinema Rouge at Noir
- tickets for the Church of the Internal Admiral aren't included in the tour price. You can easily buy them (€2 per person) on the spot with your guide's help
- you can buy on the spot the street food that you prefer - feel free to ask your guide for advice!
- every day at 10.00 am or 11.00 am
Today a short drive take us to Monreale, to see where the Arab-Norman art and architecture reached t...
Start your trip in Palermo and reach Piazza Armerina. Upon arrival you will visit the amazing Roman ...
Explore Palermo from a unique perspective as you learn about the famous Sicilian Mafia and the civil...
ll chiostro appartenente al complesso dell’abbazia benedettina di S. Maria la Nuova, fondata nel 117...
Naviga lungo la costa di Cefalù, nel nord dell'isola siciliana. Cefalù, la perla della Sicilia, è un...
We'll arrive at Caltavuturo after about a one-hour bus traveling through the valley of Creek Imera a...