Street food walking tour in Palermo
- Visit some of the most important and beautiful attractions of Palermo
- Enjoy a guided walking tour through the old squares and markets of the city center
- Taste some delicious street food at the ancient "Mercato del Capo", the main street food market in the city
This private tour, lasting for about 3.5 hours, will give you the opportunity to explore the culture and the amazing street food of Palermo.
Starting from Piazza Verdi (next to the Rouge at Noir cinema), you will follow your guide along via Maqueda and Quattro Canti, get a view of the Pretoria fountain, Piazza Bellini with the Church of the Internal Admiral, the upper Cassaro andthen you'll reach the beautiful Cathedral of Palermo.
Your guide will then take you to Mercato del Capo the ancient famous street food market in the city. There, you'll have the chance to enjoy the street food you prefer... Don't be shy and ask you guide for recommendations on what to get
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- street food price
- entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Piazza Verdi, Palermo, Italy
Meet your guide next to cinema Rouge at Noir
- tickets for the Church of the Internal Admiral aren't included in the tour price. You can easily buy them (€2 per person) on the spot with your guide's help
- you can buy on the spot the street food that you prefer - feel free to ask your guide for advice!
- every day at 10.00 am or 11.00 am
The tour will start from the meeting point located in Palermo city center. The driver will pick you ...
The Selinunte Tour will allow you to experience the best of Sicily. Located on the south-west coast ...
Through this 3-hour walking tour you will have the chance to visit, with a private guide, the beauti...
With this 4.5-hour private guided tour of Palermo, you will enjoy the most important treasures of th...
The cloister belonging to the Benedictine Abbey of S. Maria la Nuova, founded in 1174 at the behest ...
This tour starts from Marina of Villa Igiea at about 9.30 am in the morning and 3.30 pm in the after...