Tour of Selinunte with Sicilian wines tasting
- Visit one of the most important Greek site on the southern coast of Sicily
- Get in the little train of the park to enjoy a scenic tour of the archaeological site
- Enjoy the wine tasting in a famous Sicilian Winery
The Selinunte Tour will allow you to experience the best of Sicily. Located on the south-west coast of the island, Selinunte, will give you a total immersion in the evocative Greek temples located a step away from the beautiful blue sea. A real dive into the ancient past and the culture of these enchanted places. In addition to visiting these fascinating archaeological site rich of history and culture, there is a wide tasting of Sicilian wines of local production at the “Ulmo Planeta” winery and its fragrant vineyards that will make your tour even more immersive.
Culture, art, food and wine will make this Selinunte tour a multi-sensorial experience, allowing you to admire and taste one of the most evocative views that Sicily can offer.
Do not miss the chance to experience this experience that you will always remember.
- Private car or minibus with driver/courier
- Visit of the Ulmo Planeta winery and its vineyards, and tasting of 4 wines and extra virgin olive oil - or another winery
- Entry fee for the little train
- Tips (optional)
Piazza Verdi, 54, 90138 Palermo PA, Italy
Meeting point at 8:00 am at Teatro Massimo (main stairs)
- Dress code: comfortable, informal, trainers, cap, sunscreen.
- Departure at 8.00am from Teatro Massimo (Palermo).
- At about 9.30am visit of the archaeological park in Selinunte.
- Visit of the winery and wine tasting.
- In the afternoon departure to Palermo.
- Arrival in Palermo after about 1 hour and half of travel.
The tour will start from the meeting point located in Palermo city center. The driver will pick you ...
Through this 3-hour walking tour you will have the chance to visit, with a private guide, the beauti...
This private tour, lasting for about 3.5 hours, will give you the opportunity to explore the culture...
With this 4.5-hour private guided tour of Palermo, you will enjoy the most important treasures of th...
The cloister belonging to the Benedictine Abbey of S. Maria la Nuova, founded in 1174 at the behest ...
This tour starts from Marina of Villa Igiea at about 9.30 am in the morning and 3.30 pm in the after...