Alone with Mona Lisa, last entry Louvre tour
- Only tour with a strategic visit to da Vinci's Mona Lisa, no crowds
- Spend 3 full hours seeing the greatest treasures of the Louvre
- Skip the long entrance lines with pre-reserved tickets
- Tour in small group of 15 people with a certified art historian guide
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular visiting hours she is almost constantly mobbed by hundreds of people, severely compromising any time you get to spend with her. In order to avoid the crowds, we’ll take you to see her after most visitors have left and give you plenty of space to enjoy her beauty.
Tested and perfected through countless research trips, your itinerary inverts the normal Louvre route so that you save the Mona Lisa for last, just as the museum is closing. Before that you will enjoy a full 3 hours of art viewing, allowing you to see much more than other visitors who are on the normal tours that try to fit the rest of the museum into 1.5 hours.
During the tour, your guide will show you Louvre’s most treasured sights, including the historic foundations of the Kings’ palace moat, Greek and Roman sculptures like the ‘Venus de Milo’, ‘Cupid & Psyche’, and Michelangelo’s ‘Slaves’; and many of the greatest works ever created by French artists such as ‘Liberty Leading the People’ by Delacroix and ‘The Raft of Medusa’ by Géricault. You’ll also see France’s old crown jewels, the world famous ‘Winged Victory’ monument, and works from Italian painters like Caravaggio, Raphael, and da Vinci.
There are many ways to see the Louvre, but only one way shows you all the best works and gets you in front of the Mona Lisa after most of the crowds have left. Your guide takes care of all the time and logistics so all you have to do is enjoy the art.
- The Mona Lisa Room
- Medieval Moat
- Classic Greek Art Rooms
- Italian Sculpture Rooms
- French Painting Rooms
- Crown Jewel Room
- Italian Art & Painting Rooms
- Skip the line tickets to the Louvre
- Small groups of 15 or fewer
- Expert guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants (ages 0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure at the Arc du Carrousel located in front of the Louvre Pyramid at the winged statue to the left of the arch (with Louvre behind you). Metro station Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre, (line 1, 7). Take the exit “sortie #1” and take the corridor "Passage Richelieu" to reach the Louvre courtyard.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- As with all museums, particular galleries of the Louvre museum may be closed without prior notice, or pieces may be removed for restoration or loan. In this case, your guide will make an appropriate substitution.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Suitcases, luggage, and larger bags are not allowed inside
- Tour in English Only
Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Tour starts at 3.00pm (meet strictly at 2.45pm)
Wednesdays and Fridays
Tour starts at 6.45pm (meet strictly at 6.30pm)
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
The Musée Jacquemart-André is a private museum located at 158 Boulevard Haussmann in the 8th arrondi...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Explore the Orangerie Museum through a 2-hour tour with an expert guide. You'll learn anecdotes and ...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass 1 Day and the Paris Museum Pass...
Created in 1882 in the very heart of Paris, the Grévin Museum is one of the oldest wax museums in Eu...
Visit the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou with an expert guide.The Centre Pompidou now ...
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creatio...
Snap the most photogenic places in Paris with this unusual guided walking tour through the Ile de la...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...