Guided tour behind the scenes of Stade de France
- Visit the stadium that hosted the FIFA World Cup 1998 and the EURO Championship 2016
- Get inside the locker room, private boxes and inacessible parts of the Stadium
- Listen to stories about the Stadium and the legendary events related to it
- See legendary items such as jerseys and guitars of your beloved celibrities
Immerse yourself behind the scenes of the Stade de France led by a guide.
Relax and experience the magic of this mythical enclosure still infused with the emotion of the final of the 1998 FIFA World Cup!
After visiting the grandstands, the locker room and the tunnel, you will reach the podium and live again the magic of the trophy-giving ceremony with a breathtaking view of the playground that, if needed, can also be transformed into an enormous concert hall.
Anecdotes, wild statistics, unexpected hidden places, you will follow the footsteps of Zidane, Griezmann, Madonna and ACDC to discover all the secrets of the Stade de France!
This visit also includes free access to the museum of Stade de France.
Photo Credits: Stade de France® - Macary, Zublenaet Regembal, Costantini - Architectes© ADAGP - Paris – 2016 ©F. Aguilhon - C. Jamet
- Exclusive access to closed areas of the Stade de France
- Guided tour in French and English
- Visit of the Stade de France Museum
- Personal expenses
19 Avenue Jules Rimet, 93200 Saint-Denis, France
Present your voucher to the tour guide 15 minutes prior to tour departure at: Gate E, at the vistors welcome desk, in the Official Stade de France shop. From January 1st, the access to the stadium will be at Gate H,at the vistors welcome desk, in the Official Stade de France shop: Metro stop: Saint Denis Porte de Paris (line 13), La Plaine Stade de France (RER B) Saint Denis La Plaine (RER D).
- The tour is subject to change following the security requirements in force on the day of your visit
- For security reasons, the Stade de France Administration reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags
- Latecomers cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund
- About 1,2km to walk during the tour
- Strollers accepted
- Dogs forbidden (except for blind people)
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
At Saint-Germain-des-Près, the fashion district "par excellence", discover all the trends for sweets...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Du 22 mai 2019 au 15 septembre 2019 Paris romantique, 1815-1848 Cette exposi...
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most sign...
Visit Paris boarding an open top bus "Paris l'Opentour" and enjoy an exceptional view of Paris.Hop o...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for an 2.5-hours à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettabl...
Discover the the world of Claude Monet visiting his home and gardens in Giverny, just a few hours fr...
mk2 VR c’est 16 stations de réalité virtuelle, dont trois technologies différentes (HTC Vive, Oculus...