Half-day guided tour of Monet's house in Giverny from Paris
- Experience Monet's inspiration with an expert guide
- See the Clos Normand Garden and the Japanese Water Garden
- Explore Monet's studio where works of ars have been painted
- Enjoy scenic views riding Normandy roads in luxury coach
Welcome to Claude Monet's inspirational world! Enjoy an afternoon visiting to Claude Monet’s home and gardens with an expert guide. Inspired by the beauty and peace of the colorful Giverny countryside, you will have the priviledge to see where all his works of art have been created.
Passionate about gardening and color variations, he designed his flower garden, fruit tree orchard and water garden as if they were works of art. You'll stroll through the central pathway leading up to the house bordered by nasturtiums and roses, multicolored flower beds full of tulips, narcissi, daffodils, irises and peonies.
Reach the lavish water garden, so famous for its water lilies, weeping willows and green-painted Japanese Bridge. Then enjoy free time to explore Monet’s home and former studio.
- Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to: Giverny House and Gardens
- Services of our guide
- Transfers to and from your accommodation in Paris
- Food and Beverages
- Children (3-11 years old): reduced
Agency Paris CityVision, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure with a printed copy of your electronic voucher in hand. Tour departs from our office near the Louvre Museum.
- Guided visits in English at each departure
- Guided visits in Spanish every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoon
- Guided visits in Portuguese every Tuesday and Friday afternoon
- Guided visits in Chinese every Friday afternoon / Wednesday morning
- Guided visits in French every Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoon / Monday and Sunday morning
- April - October
Departure: 8h15 or 13h45
Enjoy a full day excursion from Paris to the D-Day Beaches in Normandy in the company of an official...
In private group of 7 people, you'll leave central Paris in direction of the Loire Valley for a day ...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass and an audio-guided tour of the...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass 1 Day and the Paris Museum Pass...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Get an overall view of Paris with this tour combining a tour of Paris in a panoramic bus, and a visi...
Eccentric, scandalous, provocative, exuberant and funny as ever, Jean Paul Gaultier is shaking up Pa...