Half-day guided tour of Monet's house in Giverny from Paris
- Experience Monet's inspiration with an expert guide
- See the Clos Normand Garden and the Japanese Water Garden
- Explore Monet's studio where works of ars have been painted
- Enjoy scenic views riding Normandy roads in luxury coach
Welcome to Claude Monet's inspirational world! Enjoy an afternoon visiting to Claude Monet’s home and gardens with an expert guide. Inspired by the beauty and peace of the colorful Giverny countryside, you will have the priviledge to see where all his works of art have been created.
Passionate about gardening and color variations, he designed his flower garden, fruit tree orchard and water garden as if they were works of art. You'll stroll through the central pathway leading up to the house bordered by nasturtiums and roses, multicolored flower beds full of tulips, narcissi, daffodils, irises and peonies.
Reach the lavish water garden, so famous for its water lilies, weeping willows and green-painted Japanese Bridge. Then enjoy free time to explore Monet’s home and former studio.
- Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to: Giverny House and Gardens
- Services of our guide
- Transfers to and from your accommodation in Paris
- Food and Beverages
- Children (3-11 years old): reduced
Agency Paris CityVision, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure with a printed copy of your electronic voucher in hand. Tour departs from our office near the Louvre Museum.
- Guided visits in English at each departure
- Guided visits in Spanish every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoon
- Guided visits in Portuguese every Tuesday and Friday afternoon
- Guided visits in Chinese every Friday afternoon / Wednesday morning
- Guided visits in French every Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoon / Monday and Sunday morning
- April - October
Departure: 8h15 or 13h45
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...