- Enjoy full access to the whole Versailles estate for 1 day
- Stroll at your own pace through the gardens 'à la française'
- Walk through the opulent Hall of Mirrors and Royal Apartments
- Discover the private estate of Marie Antoinette
- Learn more about the opulent life of the French Monarchy
- Attend the light and sound Fountain Show (optional)
Pre-book your ticket to enjoy a full access to the whole estate of Versailles. From the opulent Halls of Mirrors, the ornated King's and Queen's appartments, the Trianon, Marie-Antoinette Estate to the manicured gardens with the impressive 'Fountain Show' (optional), you'll be delighted to immerse in the life of the French Monarchy. You'll have all day to stroll through the gardens and Palace with audioguided commentaries.
Access to the gardens on the dates with the Fountain Show is at additional cost. From 27th March to 31st October 2018, admission to Versailles Gardens is free if you’re visiting Versailles on Wednesday or Thursday (except 10th May and 15th August). Paid admission on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, on the 10th of May and 15th August.
Please check the different product options in the orderbox and chose the appropriate one:
- Full access pass
- Full access pass & Fountain Show
- 1-day access Palace, the Trianon, Marie Antoinette Estate and Gardens
- Audioguide in 11 languages (if available)
- Fountain Show (if you book the ticket with Fountain show)
- Drinks and snacks
- Children (0-18): free
- Youth under 26 EU citizen: free
Château de Versailles, Place d'Armes - 78000 Versailles
Present your voucher directly at the Palace entrance, skip the cash desk. From Paris take the RER C and stop at 'Versailles Château - Rive gauche'.
- Your ticket is valid for two years from purchasing date
- This ticket is skip the line for the cash desk only
- You may experience some waiting time at the security check at the entrance
- The entrance to Versailles is free on the first Sunday of the month
- Access to the gardens on the dates with the Fountain Show is at additional cost. Please check the different product options in the orderbox.
- Fountain show ticket for children older than 6 must be purchased on spot
- Fountain Show in the garden: Tuesdays between 31 March and 27 October; weekends between 28 March and 1 November; and 3 April, 8 May, 14 May, and 14th July
- From 27th March to 31st October 2018, admission to Versailles Gardens is free if you’re visiting Versailles on Wednesday or Thursday (except 10th May and 15th August). Paid admission on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, on the 10th of May and 15th August.
- The Palace of Versailles is open every day except on Mondays
From 9.00am to 5.30pm (until 6.30pm during high season)
Jamais le deuxième soir Quand les femmes font comme les hommes ! Et si les femmes étaient le sexe fo...
Le dimanche, à 11h, du 18 mars au 18 novembre 2018 Rendez-vous à la sortie du métro Pont-Marie, lign...
Un des plus beaux théâtres de verdure d’Europe !!! La sortie culturelle en plein air à Paris. Venez ...
PARIS (26 janvier 2018) – Kevin Hart annonce aujourd’hui des dates supplémentaires pour la tournée d...
THE MUSICAL BOX PERFORMS GENESIS THE MUSICAL BOX, pour la première fois en 25 ans, offre à ses spect...
Le billet donne accès à la Galerie de l'Homme et au Balcon des sciences. Horaires : Le Musée de l’Ho...