Chianti half-day afternoon tour with shuttle from-to Pisa
- Enjoy two wine tastings and explore the magnificent Monteriggioni fortress
- Visit a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar
- Relax on a self guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and a local winery
- Shop Tuscan products and delicacies and stop for gelato or coffee
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own. In the afternoon visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that you have always imagined. The beautiful ruby-red colour and the characteristic bouquet with scents of violet are the special features that reveal the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti. This wine results from the wise blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, and originates from the hilly area from which it draws its name.
We will lead you to the discovery of the breathtaking, uncontaminated landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, presenting you a harmony of colours that can only be found in the hills of this region. The sounds, scents and flavours of this land will capture your senses through a unique experience that you will live, relish and comprehend by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and small villages where the rhythm of life remains unaltered over time.
The tour continues with a visit to a charming wine estate where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami. During the tour you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato. Subsequently, the tour includes a second tasting of olive oil and wine in another local shop.
The tour ends in Florence and our shuttle service will bring you back to Pisa.
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Free time in Florence
- Child 3-12: 50% discount
- Infant 0-2: free of charge
Via Cammeo Carlo Salomone, 9, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
Pisa, Piazza Duomo 7 (Tourist Office)
Schedule of the tour:
- 09:30 am: free shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station
- 10:30 am: Arrival in Florence some free time to visit Florence on your own
- 2:45 pm: departure of the tour from Florence Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross (check in closes 15 min. before departure).
- 8:00 pm: The tour ends
- 8.30 pm:free shuttle service to go back to Pisa. (Shuttle meeting point: Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross)
- 9:30pm: Arrival in Pisa, Piazza del Duomo
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 9.30am
Laissez le bruit et le trafic de Florence derrière vous et rendez-vous à Pise, cette jolie petite vi...
Le village de San Gimignano, la région du Chianti et la ville médiévale de Sienne sont situés au coe...
Profitez d’une visite de la galerie Accademia de Florence accompagné d’un guide expert. Ce musée ras...
La famille Savini a toujours été impliquée dans le commerce de la truffe en Toscane, une passion tra...
Prenez part à une visite guidée à pied de 2 heures de la ville de Pise et montez dans la Tour Penché...
Réservez cette visite privée de 2 heures et demie pour découvrir l'un des plus beaux endroits de la ...