Afternoon excursion to Pisa with Leaning Tower and Cathedral tickets from Florence
- Exclusive experience: climb the amazing Leaning Tower
- Skip the line tickets and guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli
- Learn the history of the leaning structure of the Tower
- Take part in the inner visit of the Cathedral of Pisa
This excursion to Pisa from Florence with skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower will give you the amazing experience of climbing the world's most famous tower! Enjoy a splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty.
Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of the Square of Miracles and its monuments. You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral – a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture –, the celebrated Leaning Tower and the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades. The commentary of the guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After the guided tour, you will enjoy the interior visit of the magnificent Tower with skip-the-line entrance. Climbing to its top by mounting its 294 steps rising up in a spiral will be one of the most amazing experiences you can ever try. The tower is 55.86 m tall (183.27 ft) from the ground on the low side and 56.70 m tall (186.02 ft) on the high side, around 3.99 degrees leaning. The weak and unstable subsoil caused this unique phenomenon, contributing to create one of the wonders of the world.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Tour escort
- 1 hour of guided visit
- Leaning Tower entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission)
- Cathedral entrance fee
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Visiting the Tower requires a considerable amount of physical effort
- Please consider that the spiral staircase has about as many as 300 steps
- It is strongly recommended that people with heart disorders or individuals suffering from impaired health conditions do not visit the Tower
- The visit of the Tower lasts about 30 minutes, no extension is allowed
- Children under the age of 8 will not be admitted under any circumstances
- Children between 8 and 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult and held by the hand at all times
- Teenagers between 12 and 18 years of age are allowed on the Tower only if accompanied by a responsible adult
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- From April to October: Every day at 1:30 pm
- From November to March: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at 1:30 pm
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...