Cooking class in Florence with shuttle from-to Pisa
- Visit the central market of Florence with an Italian chef
- Enjoy a fun cooking lesson and learn the secrets of Italian cuisine
- Savour a lunch with what you have prepared with drinks included
- Take home true Italian cooking skills to impress your friends
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and start the tour. Learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour market to table cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in Florence. Visit the central food market with your chef, before learning tips and techniques to make a full Italian meal that you can recreate at home.
What if returning from Italy you could show your family and friends, not only pictures, but your cooking skills too? Wouldn’t be great to impress them with a typical Italian meal you cooked yourself? Join our professional cooking class! You will gain unique techniques and the best tips to make a perfect Italian meal!
The class will start with a visit to the market: our Italian chef will help you choose the best ingredients. Once you got everything you need, we will move to the unique location where the class will take place, in the heart of Florence. During the four hour lesson, you will prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert. We will first prepare all the needed ingredients by washing and cutting them. Our chef will show you how to make fresh pasta from the row ingredients and you will have the chance to knead it yourself!
You will also cook the sauce (Tomato, Ragù Bolognese or Pesto), ‘bruschetta’ as a starter, a main course (seafood or meat) with a side dish, as well as a dessert! Our chef will show you how to decorate your plate and you will finally have lunch with the amazing dishes you made. Lunch will be accompanied by a local wine, water or soft drink as you prefer.
At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate signed by the chef, as well as the receipts for the dishes you made, in order for you, to try them again, back home.
At the end of the tour have free time to discover Florence on your own.
At the evening our driver will bring you back to Pisa.
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- All necessary ingredients
- Lunch with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
- Free time in Florence
- Child 0-12: free of charge
Schedule of the tour:
- 06:40 am: free shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station
- 10:00 am: departure of the tour from My Tour Office in Florence, Via Martelli, 33RED (check in closes 15 min. before departure).
- 2:30 pm: The tour ends and free time to visit the city on your own
- 8.30 pm:free shuttle service to go back to Pisa. (Shuttle meeting point: Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross)
- 9:30pm: Arrival in Pisa, Piazza del Duomo
On Sundays and bank holidays: when the central market is closed, clients will enjoy a special introduction and extra tasting at the cooking class
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Maximum number of participants is 25
Every day at 6.40am
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
The Savini family has always been involved in the truffle business in Tuscany, a passion that has be...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa and then climb the Leaning Tower with guarant...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...