- Discover the city of Pisa on a guided small size walking tour
- See the major attarctions of the city bu also explore sites that are off the beaten track
- Climb the Leaning Tower skipping the line at the ticket office and visit the Cathedral
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa and then climb the Leaning Tower with guaranteed prebooked access skipping the line at the ticket office and entrance to the Cathedral included.
The tour starts at 9:45am at the fountain in front of Pisa Centrale train station and ends up at 12.15pm at the Leaning Tower.
Explore the major attractions of the city but also get to see some of the sites that are off the beaten track and popular with locals.
The itinerary is absolutely easy going and the walking is at leisurely pace.
This is a unique experience to enjoy this unpretentious university city where you will have the opportunity to learn about the history and the monuments but also about every day life of a small and lively Medieval Tuscan town. You will see the city from a different perspectives – discover hidden spots and take pictures of the city from unusual places and, of course, climb the world famous Leaning Tower and visit the beaufitul Cathedral of Pisa.
From Pisa Centrale train station you start exploring the city from the southern side all the way to the Leaning Tower on the northern side on a two hour walk through the historic city center.
You will learn about the history of the city, its palaces, monuments and characters, as well as the life of a small and ancient Tuscan university town. You'll hear about the Etruscan and Roman Pisa and the centuries of glory of the Maritime Republic during Medieval times. On our way to the Square of Miracles we'll find the traces the Medici and Galileo have left in the city and much more...
Last step, at the end of the two hour walking tour, will be a visit to the impressive monumental complex of the Square of Miracles with entrance to the Cathedral and Leaning Tower climbing.
- Fully narrated 2 hour guided walking tour with an expert local guide
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower and Cathedral
- Transportation to meeting point
- Child (0-7): free of charge
- Youth (8-12): reduced
Piazza della Stazione, 56125 Pisa PI
At the fountain in front of Pisa train station
- Children under 8 are not allowed to climb the Tower
- The Leaning Tower is not accessible to disabled
- Bags need to be stored at the locker room
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Cancellation policy: up to 48 hrs before starting time, there will be a 100% refund. Less than 48 hrs before payment in full will be due
- This tour is available every day
- Meeting point is at the fountain in front of Pisa central railway station
- The tour starts at 9:45am and ends up at 12.15pm at the Leaning Tower
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
The Savini family has always been involved in the truffle business in Tuscany, a passion that has be...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...