The best of Pisa guided tour with Leaning Tower tickets (option)
- Guided tour with a local multilingual and authorized guide
- Discover the Square of Miracles and the city centre
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Leaning Tower (optional)
Discover the Square of Miracles with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your local guide you will learn about the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower. With this tour you will have the opportunity to skip the line and climb the Leaning Tower!
Your informative guide will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli, discovering its monuments which are known as “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral* where you will visit the interior, which is typical of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture.
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
Follow your guide through the Old Town, pausing to admire the Church of San Sisto, one of Pisa’s oldest churches, and explore the medieval Piazza dei Cavalieri, home to one of the most famous universities in the world – the Scuola Normale – and the Conte Ugolino Tower, which is featured in Dante’s the Divine Comedy.
Our tour will go on to Dante Square, where you will admire The Sapienza of Pisa, one of the most ancient university in Italy.The city grew and developed in and around the inlets of the Arno, which lend the view of the Lungarni and the majestic grand ducal buildings, Romanesque and Gothic style churches and the overlooking Medieval and Renaissance fortifications. Then from Garibaldi Square located near the Lungarni, you will go through Borgo Stretto, one of the most popular street of the town and you'll back to the Miracle Square.
After the guided tour that will end by the magnificent Leaning Tower, if you booked in advance, you will enjoy the interior visit of the magnificent Leaning Tower, climbing to its top by mounting its 294 steps. This is guaranteed to be an amazing experience! Marvel at the unique phenomenon caused by the weak and unstable subsoil.
- Guided tour with licensed guide
- Discover the city center of Pisa
- Ticket for the Cathedral
- Ticket for the Leaning Tower (optional)
- Entrance fee for the Baptistery and Cemetery
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (0-7): free of charge
Piazza Daniele Manin, 56126 Pisa PI
Arch Porta Santa Maria
- The Leaning Tower tickets are optional
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- Children under 8 are not allowed into the Leaning Tower
- At 12.00pm tour in English
- At 02.45pm tour in Spanish
- Duration: 2-2.5h
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa and then climb the Leaning Tower with guarant...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...