- Enjoy the freedom of visiting Pompeii at your own pace with your skip-the-line ticket
- You’ll be escorted inside the archaeological site at your allotted time
- Discover ancient villas, frescos, thermal baths and theatres independently
A trip to Pompeii is sure to be the top of many travel bucket lists and with this skip-the-line entrance ticket, you can explore this incredible archeological site independently, without the hassle of long queues. Why waste your time waiting in line at the ticket office when we are more than happy to arrange this for you? You’ll have more time walking through one of the world’s most famous archeological sites at your own leisure.
You’ll have to arrange your own transport to Pompeii and on arrival your representative will be on hand at the designated meeting point to provide you with your ticket and escort you to the entrance. Enjoy your day walking through thousands of years of history and ruins amazed at the ancient villas, frescoes, bath houses and outdoor theatres. With Mt. Vesuvius in the distance, it won’t be difficult to imagine the volcano’s famous eruption that caused this great tragedy.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Pompeii Archeological Site
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Child (4-17): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Via Mare, 3, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
In Piazza di Porta Marina Inferiore, which is located near the Porta Marina Inferiore entrance of Pompeii Archaeological site. Your meeting point is nearby the lemonade kiosk, under the covered area, near the Domus Pompeiana souvenir store. There will be a City Wonders sign and a representative will meet you there
- Note that this is not a guided tour. It is a Tickets Only service.
- Please note that you tickets are pre-assigned to a specific entrance time, we are not able to accommodate latecomers and you will need to buy a new ticket.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Please make sure you specify if there are any children in your party at time of booking. In order to get a free ticket, children under the age of 18 are requested to bring their ID card at the entrance of the site. Children without ID card might be requested to pay the full ticket on the spot.
- Please make sure you are at the correct meeting point, where the City Wonders sign is, as we cannot be held responsible for any extra purchases made with other companies.
- Visiting Pompeii involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Note: This entrance ticket has multiple departure times. The guest must select only one departure time on the calendar when booking, and times are not interchangeable
Seeing Pompeii on your own can be difficult and baffling. That’s why our tour has been designed to b...
With this round trip private transfer between Naples (cruise port terminal) and Pompeii, you can exp...
Among the most visited sites in Italy, Pompeii was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997...
Meet your guide by the old Porta Marina Superiore for a tour of the western part of Pompeii, site of...
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, Pompeii undoubtedly tells a fascinating chapter in t...
Experience a two-hour guided tour of Pompeii with an archaeologist and skip-the-line admission fees ...