Mt. Hood Loop and Multnomah Falls tour
- Experience attractions like Columbia River Gorge, Hood River, and Mount Hood on a day trip from Portland
- Learn the region’s culture and history
Take a guided visit from Portland to Mt. Hood starting off by going to Mount Hood with a guide. You'll have multiple opportunities to take tons of photos of the striking views and to gain knowledge on the legacy of Portland’s noted mountain. The visit will depart from downtown Portland and take you to the Columbia River Gorge. You will visit the town of Hood River for lunch then drive up through the Hood River Valley to the south side of Mt. Hood. The locales visited can include Multnomah Falls, Rowena Crest, a farm stand (seasonally), and Timberline Lodge. Your course may change based on climate and road conditions but the guides will make changes to upgrade your Mt Hood Loop tour experience.
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- All applicable fees
- Child (0 - 12)
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America's Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in Vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America's Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 9.00am
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjo...
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines!...
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge ...
Throughout the formation of the Cascade Mountain Range, lava and other pyroclastic matter streamed w...
Your day will start at amazing waterfalls and move east through the Columbia River Gorge. This area ...
This fantastic craft beer tour is the perfect way to see a new side of Portland. Grab your bike (and...