Don't miss out on beach time while at the Oregon Coast which is graced with extraordinary vistas, cliffs, offshore rocks, sandy beaches, magnificent capes, lighthouses, forests, and small beach towns that craftspeople call home. Areas that may be visited include Cannon Beach, Haystack Rock, Short Sand Beach at Oswald West State Park, Neahkahnie Point, and Manzanita. This tour will provide an in-depth perspective on the beautiful Oregon Coastline and the laid back vibes and relaxing walks that beach towns have to offer.
Day trips & excursions
Oregon Coastal tour
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy the Oregon coastal beach with its extraordinary vistas, cliffs, offshore rocks, and sea lions
What to expect
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- All applicable fees
What's not included
- Child (0 - 12)
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
What to remember
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America's Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in Vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America's Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday: 9.00am
America's Hub World Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 100% refund.