Portland city and Gorge waterfalls tour
- Learn about the Portland history, landscape, and culture from your tour guide
- Visit the Portland International Rose Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and Pittock Mansion
- Explore the Gorge Waterfalls
Experience the ultimate tour of Portland and the Columbia River Gorge! Enjoy a complete introduction to the City of Portland and the Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area, which consists of unique visits, remarkable views, and concise facts of the area’s first-rate attractions. This tour combines some of the most iconic and special locations in Portland with the natural splendor and beauty of the waterfalls, scenic vistas, and historic sites in the Columbia River Gorge. You will revel in The International Test Rose Garden, Pittock Mansion, and Lan Su Chinese Garden in Portland, and Vista House, Latourell and Multnomah Falls in the Gorge. Spend the day gaining knowledge of about what makes this area of Oregon and the Pacific Northwest so special.
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- All applicable fees
- Child (0 - 12)
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America’s Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America’s Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjo...
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines!...
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge ...
Throughout the formation of the Cascade Mountain Range, lava and other pyroclastic matter streamed w...
Your day will start at amazing waterfalls and move east through the Columbia River Gorge. This area ...
This fantastic craft beer tour is the perfect way to see a new side of Portland. Grab your bike (and...