Experience the ultimate tour of Portland and the Columbia River Gorge! Enjoy a complete introduction to the City of Portland and the Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area, which consists of unique visits, remarkable views, and concise facts of the area’s first-rate attractions. This tour combines some of the most iconic and special locations in Portland with the natural splendor and beauty of the waterfalls, scenic vistas, and historic sites in the Columbia River Gorge. You will revel in The International Test Rose Garden, Pittock Mansion, and Lan Su Chinese Garden in Portland, and Vista House, Latourell and Multnomah Falls in the Gorge. Spend the day gaining knowledge of about what makes this area of Oregon and the Pacific Northwest so special.
Day trips & excursions
Portland city and Gorge waterfalls tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Learn about the Portland history, landscape, and culture from your tour guide
- Visit the Portland International Rose Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and Pittock Mansion
- Explore the Gorge Waterfalls
What to expect
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- All applicable fees
What's not included
- Child (0 - 12)
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
What to remember
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America’s Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America’s Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
America's Hub World Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 100% refund.