Visit local food carts, enjoy Portland patios on the up-and-coming Eastside, and eat a diverse selection of tasty food on this 3-hour tour. Out of the hundreds of food carts in Portland, this tour has found the best in order to provide the ultimate taste experience. Truly a frontier foodie destination, you’ll get a real feel of the next big thing in flavor!
What you'll do:
- Start the afternoon in Portland's first food cart pod and taste quality hand-cut, twice-fried Belgium style potato fries topped with gravy and cheese.
- Eat Bavarian, Lebanese, Slavic, and Burmese delights while meeting the chefs on the former grounds of Oregon’s Hospital for the Insane.
- Explore an industrial area of Portland best seen by foot, home to murals and interactive art installations.
- Sample a variety of sweet and savory dishes, along with house-made sodas and soft drinks across 5-7 different food carts in Portland’s Eastside district.
- Meet the owners and chefs behind Portland’s booming food cart scene.
- End the afternoon sampling beers on a massive patio with a major legacy behind it, made with local products.