Douro vineyard tour
- Admire the Douro Region and the beauty of its landscapes
- Visit one winery
- Enjoy a panoramic view
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being created in order to uphold the quality of production of Port wine. Besides the beauty of its landscapes, throughout the region, there are many monuments and museums to visit.
- Amarante: Monastery of S. Gonçalo
- Panoramic view: viewpoint S. Silvestre Cimo do Douro or viewpoint Sto. António
- Peso da Régua: Douro Museum
- Visit to the Winery
- Lamego: Remédios Our Lady Sanctuary
- Visit to the wine sparkling cellars
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance costs at the places to visit
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- This tour is available in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Minimum of 2 participants
- Daily at 8.00am
Your trip begins at Porto. You start moving South, towards the Bairrada region, famous for its gastr...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities in Portugal. You will start in Guim...
The tour will start with a visit to Portugal´s birthplace as a nation - Guimarães. The city has pres...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we ...