The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being created in order to uphold the quality of production of Port wine. Besides the beauty of its landscapes, throughout the region, there are many monuments and museums to visit.
- Amarante: Monastery of S. Gonçalo
- Panoramic view: viewpoint S. Silvestre Cimo do Douro or viewpoint Sto. António
- Peso da Régua: Douro Museum
- Visit to the Winery
- Lamego: Remédios Our Lady Sanctuary
- Visit to the wine sparkling cellars