Visit the religious center of Portugal, Fátima, where you can learn more about the phenomenon of the Marian apparitions, which took place for the first time on May 13th, 1917. Visit the Sanctuary, the Basilica, and the Apparitions Chapel. In the afternoon visit the magnificent city of Coimbra, where the University area, the Cathedral, and the Historic Centre can be visited.
Excursions & day trips
Fátima and Coimbra full-day tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Do this because
- Discover Fátima and its Sanctuary
- Admire the cathedral of Coimbra
- Stroll around the Coimbra University area, UNESCO World Heritage
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
What to expect
- Guided Tour
- Free time for religious activities
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (age 0-3) free admission
Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352,4050-418 Porto, Portugal
Living Tours office, next to São Bento train station
- Daily at 8.00am
- Blackout dates: 1 January and 25 December
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.