Guimarães and Braga tour in a small group from Porto
- Discover the story of Guimarães, the birthplace of the Portuguese nation
- Explore Braga, the oldest religious city of Portugal
- Admire the view from Bom Jesus Sanctuary
The tour will start with a visit to Portugal’s birthplace as a nation – Guimarães. The city has preserved a medieval atmosphere and is considered World Heritage Site. You will visit the imposing 10th century castle, the majestic Dukes of Bragança Palace and the historical center.
After a relaxing lunch break included, get ready to head to Braga, the oldest Portuguese city and religious capital of Portugal. For centuries, the city has been an archiepiscopal seat and pilgrimage site.
You will then visit Sé, the 11th century cathedral, followed by a visit to Bom Jesus Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage site, located in one of the hills surrounding the city.
- Professional guide
- Transport in air-conditioned mini van
- Visit to the Guimarães Castle, Dukes Palace and Braga Cathedral
- Personal expenses
- Child (4-12): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free
Choose between the following meeting points:
- Rotunda da Boavista: 62, Praça de Mouzinho de Albuquerque.
- Rua Nova de Alfândega: 18 R. Nova da Alfândega.
- Avenida dos Aliados:130 Praça da Liberdade
The meeting point will be at the hop on-hop off bus stop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During check out you will be asked to provide a meeting point between those available
- Monday to Saturday
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...