Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything in this wonderful city makes this trip memorable, from the Cathedral to the Port Wine Cellars, where you’ll have the chance to have a tasting. You’ll also have the opportunity to visit places filled with tradition and culture and you’ll be given important details about the streets and squares of its historic center.
Porto city full-day tour
- Have a panoramic tour of the main attractions of the historic center
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral of Porto and of São Bento Station
- Have a wine tasting in one of the famous Wine Cellars of Port Wine
- Guided tour
- Port Wine Cellar (visit and tasting)
- 6 bridges cruise
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia (if option selected)
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
Tour without pick-up: Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352,4050-418 Porto, Portugal
Tour without pick-up: Living Tours office, next to São Bento train station.
Tour with pick-up: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to book
- You can select a pick-up option in the calendar (only from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability