Small group tour in Douro Valley from Porto
- Discover the scenic landscapes of the Douro Valley, a a World Heritage Site
- Marvel at the terraced vineyards where are produced awarded DOC and Port wines
- Do not miss the charming and historical raiway station of Pinhão
Douro Valley has one of the most stunning landscapes in the world, rich for its sinuous terracing, a place where man overcame the land slopes for the planting of vines, and today this region is considered a World Heritage Site.
Our tour will introduce you to the Douro Valley through some of its most beautiful landscapes. You will have the opportunity to taste some of its products like: olive oil, honey and wine in selected estates, especially to show you the best of this region in terms of tradition, uniqueness and quality.
In the village of Pinhão - heart of the Douro valley - we will invite you to experience the magnificent landscapes in a one hour boat trip (optional), along the river and then we will show you the historical railway station, well known for its 24 tile panels portraying the Douro landscapes and aspects of the traditional harvest.
Throughout the day, you will experience the Portuguese gastronomy and awarded DOC and Port wines.
- Casal de Loivos
- Professional guide
- Transport in minivan with A/C
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine and Port tastings
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Praça de Mouzinho de Albuquerque 136, 4050-327 Porto, Portugal
Pick up at your hotel centrally located in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During check out you will be asked to provide your hotel address for the pick up service
- Not recommended for infants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pick-up time: Approx. 8.00am
- Drop-off time: Approx. 7.00pm
Discover Portugal's second largest city in style in our bright red London-style double-deckers. Begi...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities of Portugal. You will start in Guim...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...