Babelsberg Park walking tour Potsdam
- Enjoy an exciting tour of Babelsberg Park from the specialist for Berlin’s Soviet history
- Discover the highlights of the UNESCO world heritage site in Potsdam
- Learn more about its important role at the end of World War II
- See unique landscape and the Bridge of Spies from a hilltop
Enjoy a 1.5-hour walking tour with a local licensed guide through Babelsberg Park in Potsdam, a UNESCO world heritage site. Babelsberg Park is set in a breathtaking landscape, along the Havel River and has a spectacular history.
This tour will introduce you to the dramatic era the park was created in and the role the area played at the end of World War II. During this tour, you will experience the unique park landscape, which was shaped by the Berlin Wall from the 1960s and hear about spectacular escape attempts across the Iron Curtain. Enjoy an amazing view from the hilltop, from where you can see the world-famous Bridge of Spies.
- Guided walking tour
- Children (up to 9 years old): free
- Youth (10-18 years old), students: reduced
Allee nach Glienicke 2, 14482 Potsdam, Germany
Please be 15 minutes in advance at the meeting point. The meeting point is at the Gatehouse (Pförtnerhaus) next to the bus stop "Schloss Babelsberg"
- Please note that a minimum of 3 persons is required for a booking
- The tour takes place in all weather. Please think of adequate clothing
- Monday, Thursday and Friday: 10.00am
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
We are happy to take you on a guided historical tour of the former Prussian royal city of Potsdam. T...
Enjoy a sightseeing tour through Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of 1...
During the hop-on hop-off tour in the blue double-decker busses, you have the possibility to create ...
Learn more about the Allies’ Potsdam Conference in the summer of 1945, the Soviet Intelligence Servi...
Enjoy a private walking tour with a local and learn more about the fascinating Soviet secrets of Pot...