Half-day tour to Karlštejn castle
- See an imposing medieval castle, founded 650 years ago by Charles IV
- Explore the historical interiors of this 14th century structure
- Learn from an expert guide and visit one of the most popular tourist destinations
Discover a symbol of Czech history and visit one of the world's most visited castles. Enjoy a 4-hour visit in the beautiful Karlštejn Castle.
Karlštejn was founded by Charles IV in the 14th century. The castle served as a place for safekeeping the Empire coronation jewels, holy relics and other royal treasures. After climbing the hill on which it stands, you will be impressed by this Gothic gem and its monumental architecture. Your ticket includes an hour long tour of the interior with a local guide.
Located in a picturesque site, the castle sits on Dragon's Rock in the middle of dense forests just about an hour drive from Prague. For many visitors, this is one of the most popular destinations. This tour also includes 30 minutes of walking up on the hill.
- Hotel pick-up
- Castle entrance fee
- Hotel drop off
Václavské nám. 825/27, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide in Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske Namesti 27, 110 00 Prague), or take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking.
- The tour is offered in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Local guide at the castle speaks only English, but you will be offered written information of the castle in the other languages
- High season: every day except Monday at 9:30am
- Low season (November - March): Saturday and Sunday at 9:30am
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...