Prague e-scooter city tour
- Benefit from important insights from the young and experienced local guides
- Ride past many famous sights of Prague
- See architectural jewels and curiosities, such as a star-shaped castle
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide and received a brief training session, set off over the Charles Bridge to explore the stunning architecture in a leisurely fashion.
Glide for 3 hours down the sidewalks and streets of Prague, as your guide points out some of the city’s most famous landmarks, historical sites and local hangouts. You will visit Kampa Park, the John Lennon Wall, St. Nicholas’ Church and Prague Castle. This part of the tour ends at the Strahov Monastery, where you can enjoy stunning views of the city. After a short break, continue through Petrin Hill. Around the Royal Gardens behind the Castle, you will have the most stunning views over Prague from Letná Park. Passing Metronome, Expo 58, St. Agnes Church, you will ride through the Jewish quarter. Visiting Rudolfinum and Franz Kafka museum you will finish the tour at the starting point.
- E-scooter tour
- Audio guide available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- English speaking guide
- Food and drinks during the tour
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river.
- Maximum number of participants is 9 people
- Light rain is no argument for canceling the tour. In case of heavy rain, you will be offered a full refund or reschedule
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children 8-14 years old must ride the e-scooter with an adult and they are free of charge
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride an e-scooter
- please take an ID/passport with you
- Bicycle skills required
- Tour starts every day at 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to your departure. If you are late, you will not receive a refund
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Taste some legendary Czech Republic beers on a combined 3-hour bar tour with dinner. Visit two Pragu...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
The Prague all inclusive tour shows you the very best of Prague in only one tour. Get to know Prague...
Take a stroll through Prague's grand history! The tour starts with a short walk from the Old Town Sq...