Two-hour grand cruise in Prague
- Experience a two-hour sightseeing cruise of Prague
- Get informed with printed guides in 16 languages
- Choose to sit on the inside or the outside deck
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseeing cruise. Discover an unexpected view at Prague's most famous sights such as Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the Dancing House and Vyšehrad, and enjoy an exciting journey under multiple bridges on the Vltava River and through the oldest river locks.
After boarding, sit comfortably and you can also order from a wide selection of refreshments. You will be provided with a route map displaying famous monuments and points of interest.
What you will see
- Čech Bridge
- Mánes Bridge
- Charles Bridge
- Prague Castle
- Kampa Island
- Legion Bridge
- National Theatre
- River Locks
- Malostranská Water Tower
- Jirásek Bridge
- Dancing House
- Palacký Bridge
- Emmaus Monastery
- Railway Bridge
- Podolí Waterworks
- Straka Academy
- Civic Swimming Pool
- Prague Metronome
- Na Františku Hospital
- Two-hour cruise
- Printed guides
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Prague Boats, Dvořákovo nábř. 901/6, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
The cruise departs from the dock at Čech Bridge. Check-in place is at pier No. 5.
- Not suitable for electric wheelchair users
- You will receive a map with written information in Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Taiwanese, Arabic
- Daily at 3.00pm and 4.30pm
- Recommended time for check-in: 15 minutes before departure
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
This convenient skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the long lines to buy admission ticket...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
As dusk falls and the crowds thin, your guide will take you through the heart of Old Town, across th...
Your Prague card will save you time and money when you visit the city. Enjoy entry to many attractio...
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in ...
This day trip from Prague combines a tour of Karlovy Vary with a visit to Marianske Lazne, another C...
During your day trip from Prague, you'll tour the historically rich and picturesque town of Cesky Kr...
If this is your first time in Prague or if you can stay only for a short while, this brief overview ...
Did you know that according to the Guinness book of records, the Prague Castle is considered the lar...