Prague monasteries 1.5-hour Segway tour
- Enjoy a Segway ride through the parks and hidden areas of Prague
- Sample the beer brewed at the Břevnov monastery
- Experience Prague from a different perspective
The Prague monasteries segway tour provides you with the most unique and fun way imaginable to discover Prague. As your Segway glides silently down the streets of Prague, your tour will point out hidden jewels of Prague, the best local entertainment hangouts and some of the most beautiful scenery Prague has to offer.
You will meet your guide in our office nearby Charles Bridge and get free beverages. After the introduction, you will have a short tram ride to the Segway starting point. On the tram, you will get basic information about Prague life and basic orientation. After a brief training, you are ready to explore the hidden gems of Prague. You will glide for 1,5 hours down the sidewalks and streets, as your Segway tour guide points out some of the city’s famous landmarks, beautiful parks and local hangouts. You will visit Strahov Monastery, Ladronka Park, Strahov Stadion. You can taste excellent beer made in the oldest brewery in Czechia the Břevnov monastery and more.
- Segway tour
- Tram ticket
- English speaking guide
- Food and drinks during the tour
Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide behind Charles bridge on the castle side of the river.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 264 pounds (120kg) or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Please take an ID/passport with you
- Tour starts every day at 9.30am, 11.30am, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to your departure. If you are late, you will not receive a refund
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
The Prague all inclusive tour shows you the very best of Prague in only one tour. Get to know Prague...
Take a stroll through Prague's grand history! The tour starts with a short walk from the Old Town Sq...