World War II and Operation Anthropoid tour
- Experience World War II history
- Learn about the assassination of one of Hitler’s top officers
- See the last hiding place of the Czech resistance
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players involved. See where the resistance members hid during the occupation and learn personal stories as to why some people risked their lives.
During the tour, guests have an opportunity to visit where the country’s heroes fought their last battle, learn more about the Prague uprising and the local resistance, and discover some of the buildings and landmarks associated with World War II. The tour will also cover the student uprising and the events that occurred during the early days of the war. Your tour will end at the Church of St Cyril and Methodius in the New Town, which now serves as a memorial to the victims of the Third Reich. Here you can spend time contemplating Prague’s tragic history before heading back to Old Town.
- A visit of Church of St. Cyril and Methodious
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Children (ages 0-6) Free
- Students with valid ID (ages 7-26)
- Seniors (ages 65+)
Týnská 627/7, Staré Mesto, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide at Prague Trips & Tickets, Tynska 7, Prague 1.
- Tour requires a minimum amount of participants. In the rare case of this not being reached, the tour may be cancelled, and you will be offered a full refund
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2.00pm
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...