Half day excursion of Frutillar
- Enjoy Frutillar, which was declared by the Unesco as the first Creative City of Music in Chile.
- Discover the heritage of the German settlers visiting the German Colonial Museum
- Experience the pleasant atmosphere where colorful houses abound, cheerful gardens, tearooms
Depart from your hotel, you will head to Frutillar following the shores of the Llanquihue Lake passing by the village of Llanquihue, well-known for its sausage and cured meat production. Here the lake becomes the source of the Maullín River. Continue your journey across the Settler’s route until reaching Frutillar. This city was founded in 1856 as a shipping port for the settlers living next to the Llanquihue Lake. Here you will enjoy a superb view of the Osorno Volcano and the highly influenced German architecture of its houses.
Visit the tribute to the German Settlers and the Museo Colonial Alemán (German Colonization Museum, closed on Mondays) that provides an excellent insight into the life of the German Settlers. You will be returned to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt hotels (urban zone)
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Museo Entrance Fee
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Puerto Varas for pick-up.
- Wear a winter raincoat, appropriate footwear for walking, sunscreen, and comfortable clothes
- Bring water
- German Colonial Museum is closed on Mondays
- Pick up from Puerto Montt (urban zone) hotels is at 07:30 am
- Pick up from Puerto Varas (urban zone) hotels is at 08:00 am
Descubra a encantadora ilha de Chiloé com suas maravilhosas baías e longas praias de areia. Seu pont...
Viva uma maneira inesquecível de atravessar a Argentina do Chile! 08.00 hrs. Partida de Puerto Varas...
O passeio pela cidade de Frutillar é conhecido por suas praias de areia preta, águas cristalinas e s...
Este passeio irá buscá-lo em seu hotel em Puerto Montt ou Puerto Varas e, em seguida, dirigir-se ao ...
A excursão começa na direção da costa sul do Lago Llanquihue, até chegar ao Parque Vicente Pérez Ros...
Partida de Puerto Varas para Petrohue, onde você terá uma breve visita a Riverhalls de Petrohue (ent...