Shore excursion: Olympia and Archaeological museum guided tour
- Explore the legendary city of Olympia
- Learn about archaeology with an expert guide
- Enjoy some free time in the modern city of Olympia
- See beautiful landscape
Reconnect with the sporting spirit within you and visit the remains of a legendary place where sport was born.
- Katakolon port
- Discover all about Olympia with an expert guide. He’ll explain to you Green Sheep, all the wonders of the archaeological site: curiosities and anecdotes that keep alive the myth of Olympia and its athletes from from 776 BC
- Explore the modern city of Olimpia. Here you’ll be able to relax with a nice greek coffee or a glass of ouzo and make a nice walk
- During the excursion you'll cross the areas and roads where they carried out the rides in wagons, races and pentathlon pancratium (the ancient boxing)
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Child (2 years old and under): free
- Child (3-18 years old): reduced
Epar.Od. Pirgou-Katakolon, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- We have to indicate the photographer for Broadway products: "Photos by Garrett Ziegler"
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
What's the point of visiting Athens without seeing the Acropolis? This is a must-see attraction, a s...
Discover the most famous Greek island with its windmills and alleys, beaches, villages and monasteri...
Enjoy the beautiful Kourouta beach with a private area, the blue of the Ionian Sea and the view of t...
Experience a private wine adventure around Santorini. During this tour you will visit three of the b...
From the entrance of Nymfaio, we will welcome you with open arms. Join us on a scenic walk through t...
Go snorkeling off the coast of Kalamos Island and explore the natural underwater riches of the inner...