Join this tour for a unique opportunity to explore Iceland's largest glacier. Board the super jeep and gaze upon the wild nature around you. The jeep will bring you all the way to the glacier where you will gear up with helmets and crampons provided by the English-speaking guide. Walk into the blue ice cave that naturally forms every winter and behold the beautiful shapes and colors of ice. Your local expert will tell you all there is to know about the glaciers, icefields and their impact on our environment.
Explore a blue ice cave
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Drive in a super jeep to the glacier and back
- Learn from your English-speaking glacier expert
- Enjoy the beauty of the glacier from the inside
- Experience the wild landscapes in Iceland
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entry to the national park and blue ice cave
- Professional English-speaking glacier guide
- Return jeep ride from Jokulsárlón glacier lagoon
- All necessary safety equipment
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hiking shoes
- Youth (10-18 years): reduced
- Jökulsárlón, Höfn í Hornafirði 781, IS
Meet your guide at the Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon.
What to remember
- Please wear hiking shoes, warm, wind and waterproof clothes
- The tour is not recommended for travelers with back/ heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do not recommend this tour for pregnant travelers
- This tour has a minimum age of 10 years
- Daily at 10.00am and 1.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.