Favela da Rocinha in Rio de Janeiro
- Explore Rocinha, the biggest favela in Latin America, with your guide
- Get a glimpse of the daily life of the community
- Learn from your guide about the culture and social and sustainable development
This tour will take you to Rocinha, is the biggest “favela” in Latin America. A favela is a Brazilian version of a shanty town. With your guide, you will be able to observe the routine of the community and take a walk in the alleys.
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Every day
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...